Chartering a yacht through Anacortes Yacht Charters is easy and affordable. We have entry level boats that are great for first timers and families. Chartering is also a good opportunity to try before you buy! Call today! 1-800-233-3004.
AYC is dedicated to making your vacation as seamless as possible, and with that comes flexibility. For many of us, a vacation isn't always a full week but maybe a long weekend away with family or friends. We have done away with the old standard 4 night minimum and want to give you the flexibility you deserve!
Charters of less than 6 nights are calculated at applicable season rate and subject to a surcharge.
In Gold Season, a 6 night minimum may apply.
- Booking is as easy as calling our toll free number at 1-800-233-3004. At the time of booking, a small non-refundable booking fee (that is applied to your charter fees) along with your 30% Reservation Deposit will be taken to confirm your charter (boats 70' and above require a 50% Reservation Deposit). We will then forward you your necessary charter paperwork including your Charter Agreement, Boating Experience Resume and Vacation Planning Packet for your completion and return.
- The balance of the charter fees along with payment for provisioning and extra services is due 75 days prior to your departure date. Boats 70' and up will be due in full at 120 days prior to departure date
- All prices are quoted in cash, additional fees may apply for paying with a credit card.
If you must cancel your charter the following terms will apply:
Optional Travel Protection Insurance, once purchased, is non-refundable.
120 or more days:
Booking Fee Forfeited
Booking Fee and Reservation Deposit Forfeited
100% of charter fees Forfeited
Specialty Charters (e.g. Boats 70' and up, Long-term Charters of 21+ days, One-Way Charters, Crewed Yacht Charters) are subject to a boat-specific cancellation policy. Please call for details.
TRAVEL PROTECTION INSURANCE
We encourage you to consider purchasing one of our exclusive Travel Protection Plan with TripAssure (formally known as MH Ross). These plans protect against cancellation penalties if your trip is cancelled for covered reasons. The products offered range in price as some plans cover more than the others. For a quote or more information about the policies offered, please click here. You can view plan certificates by clicking "View Plan Certificate" and purchase your plan by clicking "Buy Now".
DAILY DAMAGE FEE
Our low Daily Damage Fee covers hull and machinery damage aboard your chosen yacht with the exception of the following Operator Errors:
- Running out of fuel
- Wrapping dock lines around running gear
This has the potential of causing major damage especially on sailing vessels with small shafts & struts. Wrapping a dock line around the vessel’s running gear can cause it to “snap” tight, causing shaft and/or struts to be bent out of alignment.
- Batteries allowed to run dead – know when to recharge!
- Plugged Heads/Overfilled Holding Tanks
- Filling tanks with incorrect fluids
Removing diesel fuel from water tanks or water from diesel tanks can be very expensive. Complete removal of the physical fresh water tanks, lines and pumps may be required if diesel is introduced into the water system. Water in diesel tanks can cause extensive engine damage.
- Service calls for operator error. Examples of this would be:
- No Start due to Shift Lever in Forward/Reverse instead of in NEUTRAL
- No Start due to Fuel Shut-Off
- Failure to open thru-hull valves after checking sea strainers causing over-heating, impeller failure or more serious engine problems/repairs
- Lack of vigilance while Anchored - Grounding due to tidal swings or dragging
Client will be responsible for damage, dives, tows, chase boat calls, etc. for such issues.
- Groundings in areas with known hazards, rocks, shallows, including but not limited to Red Zone/Frequently Hit Rocks map supplied by AYC.
Insurance deductibles and/or repairs & associated costs are not covered due to this type of negligence by charterer or charterer’s crew. Know where you are at all times!
If it is necessary to respond to these or similar problems, the charterer will be responsible for all associated costs.
The Daily Damage Fee applies to the first 21 days, with a 4 night minimum. Additional days beyond 21 are calculated at 50% of the daily fee or $30 whichever is greater. Upon arrival, a credit card imprint will be required and held on file in lieu of a security deposit. This credit card may be charged for outstanding fees and items not covered by the daily damage fee.
A small flat rate premium for P&I (Liability) insurance is also required that provides $1,000,000.00 of coverage. Rates for this P&I policy listed in specs online - varies by boat.
Ask about our Insurance Program for yachts traveling outside our cruising grounds.
We are often asked about the possibility of allowing pets aboard our charter boats. Most owners are reluctant to have pets on board and our Charter Contract specifically excludes them. However, with prior knowledge, we have a limited number of boats that will allow small dogs aboard. A Pet Fee of $250 is added to your Charter Contract for an approved pet.
Our fleet is designated as "No Smoking -Please". Should there be a smoker aboard, they must limit their smoking to above decks.
For our current on-line special offers and discounts,
visit our website at www.ayc.com.